Presley, Elvis/Concerts and books

I was wondering how much elvis was paid for the concerts in the large arenas, and also where can I find a copy of sex and physic energy, and why was Vernon so eager to sell the planes or anything that belong to elvis so quickly obviously was worth keeping.

Hi Tim
I'm sorry, I can't help you with how much was paid to put on the concerts....

Here is a link that might help you to obtain the book you are looking for:

When Elvis passed away...his money situation was not good.  Even though...Elvis made a lot of money through the years....he didn't hold on to it.  He was generous to family, friends, a Vernon was trying to hold on to Graceland by liquidating things.

I hope this has helped you....of you ever have any other questions about Elvis, please feel free to ask me anything, anytime.  I'll be glad to help if I can.

Peace, Love and Elvis.....,

Take care...

Presley, Elvis

I'm sorry, but I can't answer questions on the value of Elvis memorabilia...I have a vast collection of things...and they are all priceless to I never look for the value of an item. I cannot validify or counter the authenticity of any Elvis item or memorabilia....But I will glad to answer any question about Elvis and his life. I have "studied" Elvis since I was about 8 yrs. old. I am now 44. Have been to Graceland several times and try to go every year for the anniversary. In my spare time, I am all over the internet looking for anything to do with Elvis. My family calls me an "Elvis freak" instead of a fan...I`m very proud of that title...ha. I am not really into dates of song releases and such as that, but if you need to know anything about Elvis`s life, right down to what his mother called milk, I can answer just about anything. However, I cannot answer questions as to the value of items you may have. I loved Elvis very much and care deeply for his memory and will always be respectful of that as I would hope everyone will.

I am also an Elvis expert on have loved Elvis for about 35 years now, although he died when I was only 12, I am now 44 and I have learned just nearly everything you can possibly think of about the man that is in print or on film.

I am an Elvis Fan Club president and member of many online Elvis fan clubs.

This is not applicable to the subject