Presley, Elvis/NHD research Project on Elvis

Question
Hi! Im doing a research project on Elvis and was wondering if you could answer a few questions.
How did Elvis break the barrier between "black" music and "white" music?
How did Elvis grow up?
What launched his career?
What did Elvis do before music?
What was Elvis known for?
What started the end of Elvis' career?
How did Elvis die?
What relationships did Elvis have?
What controversy was there with Elvis?
What is the legacy Elvis held?

Answer
Hi Michel...thank you very much for your questions.  I'm going to provide some websites that may help you in answering your questions.  If you simply type your questions into Google...you will get some answers to them...and by the way....Elvis' career never ended...he was preparing for a tour at the time of his death.

If you have any other questions about Elvis...please feel free to ask me anything, anytime..I'll be glad to help if I can.

www.elvis.com

http://www.biography.com/people/elvis-presley-9446466

Peace, Love and Elvis.....

Take care,

Sherrie

Presley, Elvis

Sherrie