Presley, Elvis/Priscilla & Graceland

Just wondering if Priscilla ever went back to Graceland after she and Elvis divorced (and before Aug.16 '77).
Lisa Marie has said that her father would sometimes visit her & Priscilla in LA but I assume that after the divorce, only Lisa Marie visited Graceland, not her mom.

Also--kind of a silly question--but did Elvis wear blue jeans? I've seen pics of him in fancy stage clothes or track suits but don't remember seeing him in Levi's.  Maybe in the 50's?

Hi Susan...thank you very much for your question...

I can't say for certain that Priscilla visited Graceland after the divorce..but it would stand to reason that she would...since Lisa Marie visited quite often...And I don't think your question about the jeans is silly at all....But to answer...per Priscilla..Elvis did not wear jeans...he wore them when he was growing up and poor..and did not like wearing them later...He did wear them in a few movies he made..but not personally..

I hope that has helped you.  If you have any other questions about Elvis, please feel free to ask me anything, anytime..I'll be glad to help.

Peace, Love and Elvis.....

Take care,

Presley, Elvis

I'm sorry, but I can't answer questions on the value of Elvis memorabilia...I have a vast collection of things...and they are all priceless to I never look for the value of an item. I cannot validify or counter the authenticity of any Elvis item or memorabilia....But I will glad to answer any question about Elvis and his life. I have "studied" Elvis since I was about 8 yrs. old. I am now 44. Have been to Graceland several times and try to go every year for the anniversary. In my spare time, I am all over the internet looking for anything to do with Elvis. My family calls me an "Elvis freak" instead of a fan...I`m very proud of that title...ha. I am not really into dates of song releases and such as that, but if you need to know anything about Elvis`s life, right down to what his mother called milk, I can answer just about anything. However, I cannot answer questions as to the value of items you may have. I loved Elvis very much and care deeply for his memory and will always be respectful of that as I would hope everyone will.

I am also an Elvis expert on have loved Elvis for about 35 years now, although he died when I was only 12, I am now 44 and I have learned just nearly everything you can possibly think of about the man that is in print or on film.

I am an Elvis Fan Club president and member of many online Elvis fan clubs.

This is not applicable to the subject