You are here:

Presley, Elvis/THATS SO SAD THE TOM PARKER IS DEAD A LOG WITH ELVIS HIS MOTHER AND HIS FATHER

Advertisement


Question
QUESTION: HOW MENEY GLASSES DID ELVIS HAVE WITH THE TCB AND EP AND WER HIS AVIATORS  HEAVY AND LARGE

ANSWER: Hello,  Joshua


Some insiders say Elvis loved them and had 100's of glasses. But we can never count them now, because upon news of Elvis' death, it is rumored by those in the home that Colonel Tom Parker came to Graceland and took most of them, probably to hawk for profit, as he did to most everything Elvis gained, including his own person.  

For example, by the end of this career, Parker as taking 75% cut of profit and leaving Elvis 25%  -- and Elvis' part paid for the labor and travel expenses and more!

Right now those glasses have not turned up, only a handful are available for display from the original collection that Elvis added to regularly for more than a decade.  It's a shame, truly, because they, like him, were fine works of art.
TCB!

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

QUESTION: SO DO U HAVE THE GLASSES THAT WER OWNED BY ELVIS

ANSWER: Hi Joshua

Colonel Tom Parker took them when Elvis died, and now he is dead too. No one has seen them since he took them, and no one is talking, if they know where the collection is.

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

QUESTION: MAN HOW LONG DID U KNOW ELVIS  IAM HEART BROKING THAT ELVIS HIS MOTHER AND FATHER AND  COLONEL  ARE DEAD   ALONG WITH ONE OF HIS BODY GARD LAMAR

Answer
HI Joshua,

I am an expert on Elvis' life, but I didn't know him personally. I have met several of his friends who are my friends, and we share information often.

Colonel Tom was awful to Elvis, and used him shamefully. Elvis had many undesirable people around him  sucking on him like leaches, which is what heartbreaks me.  

Presley, Elvis

All Answers


Answers by Expert:


Ask Experts

Volunteer


Sonya Snyder

Expertise

Many questions about Elvis Presley's life.

Experience

35+ years of study into Elvis' life including investigation and interviews to understand little known details.

Organizations
Owner, open Facebook group "Elvis Aficionados"

Education/Credentials
BA, Journalism, MA, Forensic Psychology (in progress)

©2016 About.com. All rights reserved.