Presley, Elvis/Elvis Presley

I would like to know some interesting facts about Elvis, besides the fact that he was a twin and his twim brother was stillborn.  Thank you.

Hi Adriana, Thank you for your question..and I apologize for the delay in answering..I have had some computer issues..but they are cleared up now.  I hope I can help you...

You can find out anything you need to know about Elvis  Some interesting facts would be:
1. Elvis and his mother were very close.
2. Elvis survived a tornado once, when he was just a little boy.
3. He was into numerology and loved reading and learning about other religions and spirituality.
4. Elvis was 13 when he moved to Memphis.
5. He loved playing football.

I could list many, many more facts about Elvis..but you can find all these things online as well.  If you have a specific question you would like answered about Elvis...please feel free to ask me anything, anytime.  I'll be glad to help.

Peace, Love and Elvis.....

Take care,

Presley, Elvis

I'm sorry, but I can't answer questions on the value of Elvis memorabilia...I have a vast collection of things...and they are all priceless to I never look for the value of an item. I cannot validify or counter the authenticity of any Elvis item or memorabilia....But I will glad to answer any question about Elvis and his life. I have "studied" Elvis since I was about 8 yrs. old. I am now 44. Have been to Graceland several times and try to go every year for the anniversary. In my spare time, I am all over the internet looking for anything to do with Elvis. My family calls me an "Elvis freak" instead of a fan...I`m very proud of that title...ha. I am not really into dates of song releases and such as that, but if you need to know anything about Elvis`s life, right down to what his mother called milk, I can answer just about anything. However, I cannot answer questions as to the value of items you may have. I loved Elvis very much and care deeply for his memory and will always be respectful of that as I would hope everyone will.

I am also an Elvis expert on have loved Elvis for about 35 years now, although he died when I was only 12, I am now 44 and I have learned just nearly everything you can possibly think of about the man that is in print or on film.

I am an Elvis Fan Club president and member of many online Elvis fan clubs.

This is not applicable to the subject