Presley, Elvis/that's allright?

on which day did elvis record the single that's allright?

hi. elvis recorded the song 5th of july 1954 at sun studio, the same day he recorded harbor lights and I love you because... the b-side is blue moon of Kentucky, he recorded that on 7th of july 1954.sam Phillips took several acetates of the session to DJ Dewey Phillips of Memphis radio station WHBQ's Red, Hot And Blue show. "That's All Right"  received its first play on July 8, 1954, just A week later, Sun had received some 6,000 advanced orders for "That's All Right"/"Blue Moon of Kentucky," which was released on July 19, 1954. From August "Blue Moon of Kentucky" was higher on the charts, and then both sides began to chart across the South.hope you could use this answer. tcb - rené

Presley, Elvis

rené doormann ottesen

all about elvis presley,his music and life... I will answer your question as fast as possible.

all about elvis presley

Memphis Mansion Randers,Denmark

elvis unlimited magazine, elvis news magazine, Memphis mansion (former graceland randers) website (news & rewiews ),who murdered elvis (book by steve ubaney) etc.

Work at the Danish elvis fan Club,Memphis Mansion Randers, been helping with information in books, released many articles, rewiewed many elvis releases in the "elvis unlimited", "elvis news" & other magazines, president of the "elvis Presley Club" ( )and have contact with several friends and Family of the Presleys.