Presley, Elvis/Horse head ring

I have in possession a horse head ring made of 14k gold with a small diamond in the eye of the horse.  The jewellers markings is the same of some of Elvis presley rings. I was wondering could this possibly be a piece of his.  Emil

Hi Emil,

Thank you for your question...however, I'm not an expert on Elvis items...But I have included a link for you that may help.!userfiles/Media/Graceland_Auction_2014.pdf

Please feel free to ask me anything, anytime about Elvis...I'll be glad to help if I can.

Peace, Love and Elvis.....

Take care,

Presley, Elvis

I'm sorry, but I can't answer questions on the value of Elvis memorabilia...I have a vast collection of things...and they are all priceless to I never look for the value of an item. I cannot validify or counter the authenticity of any Elvis item or memorabilia....But I will glad to answer any question about Elvis and his life. I have "studied" Elvis since I was about 8 yrs. old. I am now 44. Have been to Graceland several times and try to go every year for the anniversary. In my spare time, I am all over the internet looking for anything to do with Elvis. My family calls me an "Elvis freak" instead of a fan...I`m very proud of that title...ha. I am not really into dates of song releases and such as that, but if you need to know anything about Elvis`s life, right down to what his mother called milk, I can answer just about anything. However, I cannot answer questions as to the value of items you may have. I loved Elvis very much and care deeply for his memory and will always be respectful of that as I would hope everyone will.

I am also an Elvis expert on have loved Elvis for about 35 years now, although he died when I was only 12, I am now 44 and I have learned just nearly everything you can possibly think of about the man that is in print or on film.

I am an Elvis Fan Club president and member of many online Elvis fan clubs.

This is not applicable to the subject