Presley, Elvis/elvis presley

Question
this is 2015  has the life insurance policy ever been cashed that elvis had and i heard that the death certificate was filled out by elvis presley is this true

Answer
Brenda,

The answer to both of your questions relates to the "Is Elvis Alive?" conspiracy/myth from the 1980s.  Elvis is not - I repeat NOT alive.  If he were, his family would know something about it and then the information would leak to the rest of the world.  

1.  I have heard nothing about it being cashed in.

2.  The handwriting on the death certificates (there were two) being eerily similar to Elvis' own handwriting is a co-incidence.  Anyone could have signed Elvis's name on there because of his name bring so easy to copy.  

Hope this helps.

Take Care,
Tony Trout  

Presley, Elvis

Tony Trout