Presley, Elvis/Elvis question

Question
I have read Linda Thompson let a magazine camera crew come inside Graceland and take photographs of the interior and gave an interview whie she was living at Graceland.

What is the magazine name and date of publication ?

Thank you in advance,
Melissa

Answer
Melissa,

I don't know about a magazine article from Linda about Graceland but she abd her friend, Jeannette LeMay Dumas did take some private and explicit photos of Linda in her bikini and while she snuggled with Elvis's Chow, GetLo.  There were also about three pictures taken of Elvis's upstairs bathroom and dressing room which later appeared in many magazines years after Elvis died.  The year of the photos is 1974 and they were taken while Elvis was on tour.  I believe that Elvis was also seeing/dating the late Sheila Ryan-Caan while he also dated Linda.

Hope that helps!

Take Care/God Bless,
Tony Trout

Presley, Elvis

Tony Trout