Presley, Elvis/1977 Freedom Hall concert

Could you please tell me the date Elvis played at Freedom Hall in Louisville, KY in the summer of 1977? I attended this concert with my mother when I was very young & I can't remember the date.

Hi Greg,

The date was May 21st at 8:30 PM. Here is the song list for the show. Also, there is a bootleg recording of the show called "All Right In Louisville"

Date: 21 May 1977

Time: 8.30pm

Venue: Louisville, KY.

Freedom Hall.

Tickets: 18,000

Costume: Mexican Sundial Suit

Track list: Also Sprach Zarathustra
See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen
That's All Right
Love Me
If You Love Me
You Gave Me A Mountain
Jailhouse Rock
O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never
Little Sister
Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel
My Way
Heartbreak Hotel
Funny How Time Slips Away
[band introductions]
Early Morning Rain
What'd I Say
Johnny B. Goode
Hail Hail Rock'n'Roll
Hound Dog
Can't Help Falling In Love

Recordings: All Right In Louisville

Thank you for the question.

All The Best,
Cory Cooper

Presley, Elvis

Cory Cooper

A frequent source for books, radio shows, movies and television projects about Elvis Presley. More of a expert on his life and times than of memorabilia and albums. If you are looking for what an item is worth, you might want to try another expert on the AllExperts Website but welcome any and all questions. As an expert on Elvis Presley, Cory draws from his vast knowledge and his deep ties to others in the Elvis world. Included among his contacts are authors, band members, performers and members of the "Memphis Mafia," the close group of bodyguards, friends and employees that worked with and protected Elvis Presley.

Guest speaker on the topic of Elvis Presley. Cory has appeared on countless nationally syndicated radio programs across the United States and Canada, including Coast to Coast with George Noory. Additionally, Cory has been a contributor to Internet and local radio shows as well as for a variety of Elvis publications, was asked to be a featured guest on MSNBC and has been a frequent guest contributor to E! Entertainment Online. Cory can also be contacted at