Presley, Elvis/Elvis's great-great grandparents

Question
I am interested in finding out who Elvis Presley's great-great grandparens where and if his great-great grandmother was part Cherokee Indian.  Thank you  

Answer
Hi Theresa...thank you very much for your question.

Elvis' great-great grandparents were William Mansell and Morning Dove White...Yes, Morning Dove was full blood Cherokee indian.  That would make Elvis about 1/16 Cherokee.  I am 1/4 Cherokee indian..and I am always proud that we have alike blood. :)

I hope this has helped you.  If you need further information, please feel free to ask me anything, anytime.  I'll be glad to help with any Elvis question you might have.

Peace, Love and Elvis.....

Take care,

Sherrie

Presley, Elvis

Sherrie