Princess/Sapphire Princess, rm E732 or E735

daryl wrote at 2014-02-04 21:08:24
we sailed in a back facing aft cabin Inside passage last fall on the Island Princess (I think) and loved it. You have a panoramic view of both sides of the inlets and a view of all of the mountains. the deck was larger than most, deeper, so we were sheltered from the wind. We like the aft cabins, as we don't mind the exercise and we always book a balcony cabin. If you get it as an upgrade, go for it but I wouldn't necessarily pay extra for it. Right now we are considering an upgrade on the Sapphire to a similar cabin.  

Let me help you make the most out of the greatest way to travel - cruising! I'm a former travel agent and enthusiastic cruiser, willing to assist with cruise planning decisions (i.e., best line or destination based on who is traveling), cabin selection tips, general cruise experience/questions, and help for first-timers.

Worldwide cruising experience (34 cruises) on Princess, Royal Caribbean, Cunard, Holland America, Norwegian, Carnival, and others (ocean and river).

Travel school graduate and former travel agent. Not affiliated with any agency or actively working in the industry at this time.