Princess/boutiques on Princess

I've been trying to get an e-mail address of someone at Princess boutiques in order to find out about doing a trunk show (bringing on merchandise for a cruise) as a vendor.  I have done this on other cruise lines, but I know Princess has their own in-house shops and I can't seem to get anyone to contact by e-mail there.

Hi, Tammy...
I did a little sleuthing for you, and I think I can help.  I found a site called and registered.  This allowed me access to all of Princess Cruise Lines top personnel from sales to marketing to food and beverage, hotel director, etc., at their corporate headquarters site in Santa Clarita, California.  The registration is free and easy if you choose to try this also, which you will need to do, if you want to see the complete corporate list.  It takes a bit of navigating, but it is not difficult.  

I am not sure what category this boutique area falls under, so I found the following as a start for you:

Monica Salas - Visual Merchandise Coordinator

Rita Spinelli = Merchandise Manager

If you don't get the right response, or they cannot refer you on, try registering yourself at this site.  You can have the 200+ email / phone number contacts within five minutes, and hopefully at least get an answer to your question regarding trunk sales.  I've been on many cruises with Princess, and I do not recall seeing outside vendors, other than art.  However,
that does not mean it is not possible, of course.   Good Luck.  I'm actually researching doing
some onboard teaching, coincidentally.  :)

Let me help you make the most out of the greatest way to travel - cruising! I'm a former travel agent and enthusiastic cruiser, willing to assist with cruise planning decisions (i.e., best line or destination based on who is traveling), cabin selection tips, general cruise experience/questions, and help for first-timers.

Worldwide cruising experience (34 cruises) on Princess, Royal Caribbean, Cunard, Holland America, Norwegian, Carnival, and others (ocean and river).

Travel school graduate and former travel agent. Not affiliated with any agency or actively working in the industry at this time.