Printers/Printer Won't Print Yellow or pink

Question
Hi, I have an Epson CX5200 All-In-One printer. It prints fine when I set it to do "black ink only," but when I do anything in color it looks like it is only printing with blue and black. The ink cartridges are new, and I have tried the print head cleanings and nozzle checks six times with no change. The black and blue ink seems to be working fine, but it looks like no yellow is coming out (tried to print an all yellow page and it came out white), and almost no pink comes out. Any ideas? Thanks!

Answer
if you are not using genuine epson cartridges... this can happen... there are two possibilities... one the cartridges are bad... or two the machine needs to be repaired... you might need to replace the printhead... call a couple of repair places and get a price quote... and then see if its cheaper to get a new machine... my guess... its cheaper to get a new machine...  

Printers

NORMAN DAVIS