Printers/spooler error

Hello.  I have started receiving this message popping up on my screen over and over: Spooler Subsystem App has encountered a problem and needs to close.  
The thing is that my printer works fine - although occasionally I do have to go into Services from Administrative Tools and restart, but I still keep getting this message.  Is there something else that is failing that this message is alerting me to?  How do I get rid of this message?  Thanks

This is usually caused by conflicting drivers or other software related stuff. I would recommend checking out this article:

There is lots of troubleshooting available here that can resolve most of the causes of this issue.

I hope this helps.

Matt Stevenson

Questions regarding inkjet/laser printers, whether they relate to specific problems or printers in general. I can also offer in-depth troubleshooting for a variety of issues relating to printer consumables and hardware.

I have been involved in the printer industry since I was 18 and have worked for a major UK retailer of printer consumables (Refresh Cartridges) since 2009. I also maintain the company blog and have written on a variety of technical issues. I have also spent time answerring printer related questions on FixYa and Yahoo answers recently. Examples of my answers can be found here or here

Other than my work with Refresh I do not belong to any other printer related organisations.

Our company blog here at Refresh Cartridges:

A Levels in English Literature and Media Studies