Printers/Missing AC Adapter for Dell V313W

Question
Norman,
I have a Dell All-in-One printer model V313W Service Tag 28LFFJ1 that I purchased in an auction. It didn't have the AC Adapter or plug for it and I've been trying to find it on my own.  
What I have found on my own is the a little confusing. The information I find has a Delta model EADP-25CB-A Delta PN 21D0925. But what I'm not clear on is the bottom of the printer has voltage 30VDC 0.83A.
I believe this is the output. But I can't find anything on the printer body the tells the input voltage.
When I checked the Delta model is shows the Input as 100-240V ~0.6A 50/60Hz and the Output 30V 0.83A.
So when I do order the adapter will I need to plug it into a 110 outlet or a 220 outlet?
Can you help direct me to where I could purchase a replacement AC adapter?

Answer
contact dell to verify...
the Delta model EADP-25CB-A sounds about right...
what this cable does is it converts ac voltage range from 100 to 240v to dc voltage 30v.  100v to 240v covers most if not all electrical outlets in the world... once you get the power cord... you should be good to go... if your country does not have an outlet that is different from the american standard style and if your printer is functional... I googled Delta model EADP-25CB-A and came up with the part on ebay for under $20  

Printers

NORMAN DAVIS