Printers/can't print from a second printer

Question
hi Norman!

This is, for me, a brand-new problem.
I have 2 computers, connected with a Cisco router. Until now, everything worked fine.
But now, when I want to print a BANK statement on the "slave" computer, all I get is a blank piece of paper.
When I print the statement on the "master" computer, the printing works fine.
I then opened another PDF document (not an older statement), and it printed fine on the "slave" computer.

What can I do?

Thanks

Chris

Answer
try setting the advanced setting for the print driver on both machines to print as image... this might help... also make sure that the adobe reader or on both machines is the same and the highest version... try print as image first before trying the adobe reader thing...

if that doesn't work then you might have to uninstall adobe reader on both machines... restart... then reinstall an older version... version 10 or older and this might help...

sometimes newer version of adobe reader are buggy...  

Printers

NORMAN DAVIS