Printers/Canon MF4150

Question
QUESTION: Hi,
I didn't have the CD for this printer and so went to the Canon site and downloaded what I found.  When I plugged it into a USB port and started up the computer (Windows7) it apparently recognized the thing but installed it as only a scanner.  And I did scan something and it worked, but I want to use it as a printer too.  Can you advise?
Art

ANSWER: which driver did you install... please give the exact name as listed on the site...

QUESTION: Hi,

Here's what it said:
MF4150_MFDrivers_W64_us_EN.exe

Art

Answer
This unified driver contains UFR II V2.00 printer driver, Fax V5.00 sending driver, ScanGear V11.3 USB scan driver.  

I would suggest try installing the driver again and picking the printer component.

If that does not work then your next step would be to contact canon directly for support.  

http://usa.canon.com/cusa/office?pageKeyCode=contactUsLanding

Printers

NORMAN DAVIS