Printers/hp printer

Question
My printer will not print in black. I have cleaned the printer head and also removed any adhesive over the vent. The cartridge is fairly new and still has ink. All other colors are printing fine. It is a hp 4622 all-in-one. Can you help?

Answer
steps
follow the steps on the link before reading anything else
http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c03137135

1.  run the cleaning function on your printer check if issue resolved if not next step
2.  replace the print cartridges and check if issue resolved... if not then next step
3.  see if printheads are available for your machine... if so buy them... if issue not resolved... next step
4.  replace ink tubes and pump... very unlikely parts are available for the machine besides cover, cartridges and printhead... if parts available... the cost of replacing them will be more than the cost of the machine...

my suggestion... take it to a repair center and have them evaluate it... it will be cheaper than spending the money on ink cartridges and printheads... they can tell you if it is repairable... if they can not repair it then its a paper weight...

Printers

NORMAN DAVIS