Printers/Printer Driver

Question
the back view
the back view  
The front view
The front view  
QUESTION: Hi there,
I Did not know what category to place this in but I'll try this, I am looking for drivers for a 2007 setec tag cx320 card printer, (DNP, JVC, SECUMIND etc cx320 drivers do not work)

I need the setec tag driver specifically even though the machine probably is created by DNP (Dai nippon printing) the drivers for that machine is not good, deliver me drivers for the setec tag cx320.

Please get back to me ASAP.
Thanks

ANSWER: what is your computer operating system???

QUESTION: I have both windows XP,7, 2000( 64bit and 32bit)
I also have Linux.

Thanks for the prompt response.

Answer
check the link below
http://software.canon-europe.com/products/0010361.asp
the link above should give you the drivers

now how to use them...

your first step is to get the driver to work...
check the operating system for windows xp and verify its not 64 bit...
once done... install the driver

if the printer is networked... then you will have to verify the ip address and input it in the driver...
if its by usb then you will have to connect it via usb to your pc...

once connected... run some test prints...
if unable to run test prints...

then you need to print out the internal reports on your machine and verify your settings...
check if the machine has the ip address for networking and if the machine is set for networking or usb...

if set for networking and you are plugged into a network cable...

ping the up address of the cx320 and see if it responds if it does not then check another computer on your network and ping.... if all is connected then you should see it...

if you can see it...

then go to another pc thats 32 bit and try installing the driver... make sure its xp... if you can print... then your next step is to share the driver...

once you know that works...

then move to a 64 bit pc and try the drivers... if still not working... then contact manufacturer and explain that you need a 64 bit driver... sometimes they don't put those out... or ask them if there is a family of drivers that works with this printer... sometimes a newer printers drivers works with an older... ask them to be sure and they will guide you...

Printers

NORMAN DAVIS