Printers/Incomplete print

Question
I have a Canon MP990 printer. In recent months I've noticed it seems to cut off printing to early on the right side of the page when I print from a website print icon. This happens whether I print from my PC or from my laptop with WiFi, so I don't think it's a driver issue. I don't have the problem when I print Word documents or PDF files. I'm a novice, but I've checked all my printer settings and can't figure what the problem is. I realize I could from portrait to landscape, but it seems like a frustratingly unnecessary step, when it used to print everything fine as portrait from these same websites. Is there something obvious I might be missing? Thanks for your time.

Answer
it sounds like a browser problem or a browser incompatibily with the driver.
try reinstalling driver... see if it fixes the issue... try other drivers as well...
try other browsers... and also try different settings for your web browser printer settings...

if it were the printer... it would occur with everything...
if it were the driver... it would show up when you print but not with printer internal reports...

Printers

NORMAN DAVIS