Printers/workforce 645 printer

Question
when I turn my printer on, it says it is jammed. I go through the steps to clear the machine and then it tells me to turn it off and on and the problem should be solved, but it is not.  what can I do to solve this problem?  If it can't be fixed, tell me a Epson printer to buy that is compatible with 127 ink cartridges.

Answer
Here is the faq on how to fix the paperjam with a few of my notes below...
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?infoType=FAQ&oid=183884

paperfeeding...

This assumes that you have bad rollers if it jams in that way... contact a service center...
try cleaning your rollers with alcohol and see if that helps... if it does get some rubber roller rejuvinator and you are set.

paperjam inside the machine...

follow those instructions but keep in mind that the paper can be hard to see... it can be thoroughly soaked with toner and look just like the plastic
my advice stick a piece of paper in there and try and move it back and forth to make sure the path is clear... and check the sides... inside sides... yep paper gets there too at times...

now if you have tried everything in the faq with a nice bright flashlight and still nothing... then contact a service center and compare the cost of repair vs replace...

models that take your ink

Epson Stylus NX330
   Epson Stylus NX430
   Epson WorkForce 435
   Epson WorkForce 520
   Epson WorkForce 545
   Epson WorkForce 60

Epson WorkForce 630
   Epson WorkForce 633
   Epson WorkForce 635
   Epson WorkForce 840
   Epson WorkForce 845
   Epson WorkForce WF 3520

Epson WorkForce WF 3530
   Epson WorkForce WF 3540
   Epson WorkForce WF 7010
   Epson WorkForce WF 7510
   Epson WorkForce WF 7520  

Printers

NORMAN DAVIS