Printers/printer won't print

Question
Hello Norman!

I have two computers, connected with a router. One is 10 years old, the other about 5 years old. I use Windows 10.
The computers are connected with a router. I use DSL from Verizon.
I have two printers, one is a HP841C, another one is a HP5610. The setup has been in use for a good while, without any problem.
Today, all was normal, when using the HP841C printer for both computers.
Then, out of nowhere, wanting to print from the newer computer with the older printer (HP841C), I find that I cannot print!

The screen tells me:
"Unable to connect"
and
"Print preview is not available because Microsoft Word could not connect to the selected printer"

What can I do to restore normal behavior?
Would shutting off the modem for a while and then turning it on again be of help?

Other action to take?

Your thoughts, please.

Thanks

Chris

Answer
step 1 verify that the older pc prints from both printers
step 2 verify that the new pc prints from atleast one printer
step 3 reboot new pc and try printing to the printer that gives it trouble
step 4 if step 3 does not work reinstall print driver
step 4 try step 3 again if all works you are done... if not reply to this message with what you have done step by step...

Printers

NORMAN DAVIS