Private Investigations and Personal Security/I am 14 and wondering if it...

I am 14 and wondering if it is possible to volunteer or worl for a private eye or detective. Maybe as a receptionist or filer. I know I sent this before it's just that I got my email messed up

You will need to check with the State Labor Board where you live to confirm if you could even work in that capacity based on their restrictions for juvenille employment.  If they would allog you to work part-time for a PI firm, then start making contact with several in the local area and hopefully someone will need help.

Best of luck.

TACTICS Detectives

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives