Private Investigations and Personal Security/Employee background check and privacy acts

My school is requiring me to either get a background check. or a letter from my employer, which is The Home Depot, that states that I have a background check on file at my job and the I have a clear record. When I was hired here, Home Depot did a background check on me and I was hired with a clear record. My school just wants a letter head from Home Depot from my the Human Resource lady saying I have had a check and I am clear. The HR lady at my work says the its against "privacy acts" to give me a letter simply stating I'm clear. Is this true or false information. I will deliver the letter to the school myself.

The Human Resources person is probably correct as she can't release private information such as the results of a background check to another institution without violating privacy issues.  We have a suggestion.  If you need a formal background check we charge only $75 and can send you a letter for the school with the results.  If you are interested, here is our website:

Once you enter the website. click on the Payment Button at the bottom and it will take you to our payment page.  After payment, then send us an email with your name, birthdate, etc., and we will get started.

Hope to hear from you.

TACTICS Private Detectives  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives