Private Investigations and Personal Security/Harassment?

Since January 2007, I have been receiving unsolicited mail to my home and workplace from an unknown individual(s). I am being called vulgar names, being accused of immoral behavior and they are of the opinion that I am unworthy I am to even be alive. I am a speech pathologist and special education prekindergarten teacher.  By visiting my school's website, this person(s) has obtained the names of co-workers and sent mail to them with the same basic message.  Whoever is doing this has, over the last year, found out where I work, my birthday, etc.  Most of the letters/cards are addressed by hand, but some have been typed.  This mail is most unsettling and very nasty.  I have talked with local law enforcement officials who have been unable to help because state laws have not been violated.  They directed me to a postal service inspector, who is also unable to help because no actual threat of violence has been conveyed.  I have absolutely no idea who is doing this, so I don't know how to stop it and I feel completely victimized.  I don't know if anything can be done.   Do you have any suggestions?

Please feel free to contact me. There are a lot of questions that I have and it is hard to assist in these matters without this info. Most importantly is the state where the harassment is being perpetrated?
Nonetheless, it sounds like you have a stalker on your hands and both types of stalkers are scary. We recently caught a stalker by baiting her into making contact with our client by phone. Although, it can be quite costly and a big inconvenience in dealing with these issues. Regardless, your safety isn't something you can put a price tag on. We can develop a Plan of Action based on your situation and begin by protecting your information first & foremost. There are a few ways to get an idea of who the person is, one of which would be handwriting analysis techniques, etc. to get into your stalkers world. However, without more information, I can keep rambling for hours.
Nonetheless, we will take it step by step and to our best to give you the peace of mind & since of security that we all value.

Please give me a call so we can determine the best way to protect your privacy. Our consultation is FREE and there is no obligation. Worst case scenario, you will have an idea how to prevent these type of issues from occurring in the future.

Best regards,

Claude Ammons -QM
Claude Ammons-QM

Email addy.-

Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...

Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070

517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118

Upland, Ca 91786

Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939

Bus. # (909) 931-3595  Fax # (909) 923-7297

Member: N.C.I.S.S.

P.I.C.A.-2nd VP

Visit us at  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Claude Ammons

I enjoy answering questions relating to private & general investigations including but not limited to locates, skip tracing, surveillance, stalking, child custody, criminal defense, civil, corporate security/executive protection, workplace violence/threat assessments, personal security, security surveillance systems and GPS tracking/monitoring products & services. Specifically, I answer questions regarding state laws concerning private investigation practices, as well as the best practices & standard operating procedures used by most reputable private investigative firms. I can give you state & federal references when dealing with issues that may or may not be legal in your specific state. IE- Some states have laws which conflict with federal law such as California's "2 party law" for surreptitious audio recordings. I offer tips on how to identify the right investigative firm for your particular case and what type of questions that investigative firm should be asking you. QUICK TIP #1: NEVER hire a Private Investigative firm that is not concerned about providing you a written contract that specifically outlines the agreement and responsibilities of both parties!!! A written contract should be expected & demanded by both investigative firm and client 95% of the time. I have numerous resources and will point you in the right direction. Whether it is hiring an attorney, a specialist or offering tips on conducting LEGAL investigations & research yourself. I offer advise regarding the kind of info you can legally obtain, what's not legal for you to obtain and when you need to hire a professional to obtain the info on your behalf. Lastly, I have over 20 yrs of experience as a Security Professional/Consultant and 12+ yrs within the Investigative profession. As the 2009 President of a state Private Investigation Association, I have professional knowledge, experience & established resources that supply me with the most recent legislative issues & industry trends.

Corinthian Group experience includes but not limited to all areas of surveillance including Workers Compensation Insurance Fraud, Domestic Infidelity Cases, Computer Investigations & Forensics, Personal Injury & Automobile Liabilty, Loss Prevention, theft interviewing & interrogation techniques, Under Cover assignments, Stalking prevention & suppression, surveillance tactics & countermeasures and surveillance system & lighting consultation experience. Corinthian Group also has experience in security consultation & protective services to the corporate & private sector. These services include Bodyguard/Executive Protection, identity theft prevention, work place violence & volitale terminations, GPS tracking/monitoring services, TSCM/Debugging( Technical Surveillance Countermeasures) and security system products & diagramming experience.

2009 PICA President (Professional Investigators of California Association) NCISS (National Council of Investigations & Security Services)-Member CALI (California Association of Licensed Investigators)-Member SCFIA (Southern California Fraud Investigators Association)-Member WAD (World Association of Detectives)-Member

Publications Hellium: Blog: and my m

PSO (Security Course) Weaponless Defense Tai Karate & MMA training Wicklander & Zulawski-Interview & Interrogation Techniques Peace Officer Standards & Training (POST)-832 Level 3 CA State licensed Private Investigator-CA PI # 23070 Law Enforcement Training Center-Computer Investigations

Elected as the Association President of PICA in 2009. PICA was an Association that focused on legislative bills that would have a negative impact on our profession if passed at the state level... PICA was a member oriented association that was positioning itselt to provide its members with resources to help them successful grow and or sustain their businesses. Awarded for presentation of GPS Tracking devices. Honored for service as the 2009 PICA President and the 2008 & 2007 PICA 2nd Vice President respectively.

SCRMA (Southern California Risk Management Associates), Markel Insurance Corporation, Imhoff & Associations (Nationwide Criminal Defense Law Firm). Private clients are Confidential!