Private Investigations and Personal Security/HI

QUESTION: hello , my question is ; i have PI license, and i was wondering if i can work on any of crime cases or missing people?

ANSWER: In what State or Province ? U.S. or Canada ??

QUESTION: US , illinois?

The laws for PI's vary from Province to Province and State to State.  I'm in Ontario Canada.  You may wish to consider asking your question to an agency owner who is in your State.  Alternatively you can call the licence office in the state.

Sorry I can't help

Kevin Bousquet

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Kevin Bousquet

Questions relating to the law and private investigators, trying to collect a judgment, child support, asset investigation, corporate investigation, due diligence, finding missing persons. Closing a safe business deal. Fraud and Fraud Avoidance Issues. Trying to collect from people working for cash. The Corpa Group Inc. is a 17 year old agency. Kevin Bousquet has been in the private investigation business since he was 19. Now in his 40s Kevin runs one of the top agencies in North America.

Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Collection

Law Enf Grad (honours)1986, Law/Legal Admin 1991, Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Fraud Investigator (CFI), Currently working on the designation English, French, Japanese. Owner Corpa Investigation since 1991.

This is always a private issue.