Private Investigations and Personal Security/Investigations

I was a Law Enforcement Officer for 4 years at the largest land port in the world. I am currently looking for employment within investigations. I had a background check done on me prior to becoming an officer and would like to get into that field. So, basically, background investigations is what I would like to get started in. I live in Southern Illinois and don't know where to start. Do i take classes, get certified, or what? thanks so much in advance

The best way to get into this business is by first working for an established Private Detective.  Start making contact with some of your local agencies and see if they need help and are willing to train you on even a part-time basis.  There really are no classes, etc., that will help you as much as actually doing investigations.  Also, check with the Illinois Secretary of State's Office to see what requirements they have for getting a P.I. license.  You may need to earn hours, have years of experience, take a test, etc., so that will take time.

Hope this helps!

TACTICS Private Detectives

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives