Private Investigations and Personal Security/Private Investigation

Question
If an individual is being privately investigated by their mother at 18 years old and there are no valid aqcusitions, and the girl tells her to stop can that be harrassment, if there is no valid reason and they are told to stop because of invasion of privacy?

Answer
Ron,

A private investigator is strictly limited by law as to what actions they can take.  This varies from state to state so you would have to check your local legislation.  Invasion of privacy is never acceptable.

Hope this helps!

Wishing you good health and happiness,
Sean

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Sean Carroll