Private Investigations and Personal Security/Private Investigation

If an individual is being privately investigated by their mother at 18 years old and there are no valid aqcusitions, and the girl tells her to stop can that be harrassment, if there is no valid reason and they are told to stop because of invasion of privacy?

A private investigator is strictly limited by law as to what actions they can take.  This varies from state to state so you would have to check your local legislation.  Invasion of privacy is never acceptable.

Hope this helps!

Wishing you good health and happiness,

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Sean Carroll

I can answer just about any question which relates to police work, personal security, home & business security, or general law.

I am a 9 year veteran of a major metropolitan police department as a Major Crimes Detective. I have prior experience in the private security sector as well. I also previously owned a security solutions business where we specialized in digital security and surveillance systems including residential and commercial alarms.

I have both a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree in Criminal Justice.