Private Investigations and Personal Security/hi

Question
hi
a guy from georgia who is formerly of missouri,  came to new york with
his girlfriend, i was mildly acquainted with  her, one day i get a
callthat they know my address and unless i s  deliver $1,000.00 to them
they will vandalize my car and  file a false police report  that i
assaulted the girlfriend as well as violently attack me, and that the money
would solve the problem.. is there a crime here?
cna the say they were joking?
in the course of my investigating them  i learn that there is a
 warrant out for his arrest but im not sure which state or which crime. where
if at all wold this be taken seriously? what if i had incotrovertible
proof that they did  this attempted extoriton or balckmail or threat to
file a false police report and menacing etc which agency would be
interested in this? i also learned that the girl is special ed or  somewhat
retarded  and possibly ran away from a group home or gaurdianship , and
that i heard that the  bf is  pimping her and that she is  just over
18 and pregnant with his child
what crime here is reportable?
best agency?
will it be followed up ?
what evidence can be gathered and what details can i submit to conduct
my own investigaiton to   properly present the case to the da or police
etc..

Because Sorry but I am a personal injury / accident attorney from
California.  I have no criminal law experience to speak of and I am not
familiar with the laws of NY.  But it sure does sound like criminal
behavior.  If it was me I would call local police.
WHAT IS THE BEST METHOD OF DOING MY HOMEWORK PRIOR TO  PRESENTING THE  CASE TO OVERTAXED  POLICE? WHICH WEBSITE  OR OL DETECTIVE AGENCY CRIM BACKGORUND SEARCH IS MOST THROUGH FOR THE STATES IN QUESTION AND FOR ALL STATES AT ONCE?
OR IS IT BETTER  AND MORE COST EFFECTIVE TO DO ALL STATES AT ONCE, OR IS THERE A DEFICIT IN DOING IT TAHT WAY?

Answer
J,

You have so many questions and I'm not entirely sure what all the fax are. Feel free to call me and I will point you in the right direction.

Nonetheless, there appears to be several criminal violations, but ultimately it will all come down to your evidence. Most importantly, is your evidence admissible or inadmissible. You should always report a crime, so that if it occurs again? Law Enforcement can take a more aggressive approach depending on the crime & evidence.

We are located in California as well and do a lot of civil investigations, Workers Compensation Investigations.

Let me know if we can be of service. I can be reached Toll Free at (877) OUR-EYEZ/687-3939.

Best regards,

Claude Ammons-QM

Email addy. - Claude@Corinthian-Group.com

Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...

Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070

517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118

Upland, Ca 91786

Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939

Bus. # (909) 931-3595  Fax # (909) 923-7297

Member:  N.C.I.S.S.

P.I.C.A.-2nd VP

S.C.F.I.A.

W.A.D

BNI-Visitor Host

“The World's Largest Referral Organization”

Visit us at http://Corinthian-Group.com

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Claude Ammons