Private Investigations and Personal Security/family fighting

you posted my story recently in regards to me having aggravated assault reduced to simple assault. My daughters aunt told my lawyer that her daughter was fighting the aunt and my daughter was fighting one of the girls so shouldnt 2 of those simple assaults be dropped?

It definitely sounds that way.  The important thing is to have all of the people involved on your side cooperate fully with the police and the lawyers.  That way, this whole thing can be resolved hopefully without going any further.

Good luck,

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Sean Carroll

I can answer just about any question which relates to police work, personal security, home & business security, or general law.

I am a 9 year veteran of a major metropolitan police department as a Major Crimes Detective. I have prior experience in the private security sector as well. I also previously owned a security solutions business where we specialized in digital security and surveillance systems including residential and commercial alarms.

I have both a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree in Criminal Justice.