Private Investigations and Personal Security/federal inmate

Question
i know someone who has been released from federal prison. i went to a website and it said they were released. i already know that. i have their prison ID number and name but i want to know what they did. how can i find this out online? i can't "ask them" what they did. Thank you.

Answer
The Federal Government website for Civil and Criminal filings is called PACER, http://pacer.uspci.uscourts.gov/, however you have to be a registered user to utilize this website.

Why don't you just give me the subject's name and ID # and I'll run it for you?

thanks,

Nic

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Nichols (Nic) J. Smith