Private Investigations and Personal Security/federal inmate

i know someone who has been released from federal prison. i went to a website and it said they were released. i already know that. i have their prison ID number and name but i want to know what they did. how can i find this out online? i can't "ask them" what they did. Thank you.

I would call the Federal Bureau of Prisons.  They should be able to give you that information very easily - especially if you have the name and ID number.  It wouldn't hurt to have the person's date of birth, if possible.

Good luck with your search!

Wishing you good health and happiness,

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Sean Carroll

I can answer just about any question which relates to police work, personal security, home & business security, or general law.

I am a 9 year veteran of a major metropolitan police department as a Major Crimes Detective. I have prior experience in the private security sector as well. I also previously owned a security solutions business where we specialized in digital security and surveillance systems including residential and commercial alarms.

I have both a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree in Criminal Justice.