Private Investigations and Personal Security/federal inmate

Question
i know someone who has been released from federal prison. i went to a website and it said they were released. i already know that. i have their prison ID number and name but i want to know what they did. how can i find this out online? i can't "ask them" what they did. Thank you.

Answer
Hello!

I would call the Federal Bureau of Prisons.  They should be able to give you that information very easily - especially if you have the name and ID number.  It wouldn't hurt to have the person's date of birth, if possible.

Good luck with your search!

Wishing you good health and happiness,
Sean

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Sean Carroll