Private Investigations and Personal Security/missing person

Question
How can I get phone recordds

Answer

It is illegal for anyone to sell you phone records of another persons landline phone or cell phone.    Laws apply in both Canada and the United States.   I can't refer you to anyone as in doing so I would be aiding and abetting a criminal offence.

As your question pertains to Missing Persons there are thousands of "lawful methods" to locate a missing person. Tracing fees and missing person rates for PIs in North America range from $125.00 to $1,000.00.

Are you sure illegal phone records is the only way the subject can be located??

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Kevin Bousquet