Private Investigations and Personal Security/child custody


hi, how can i prove that she does not live where she is telling the courts where she lives. i really want my proof to stand up in court. thank you! kelly

You may want to consider hiring someone like us that can "certify" where she is currently living.  We can take video/photos and provide the court with a report if necessary.  Visit our website and send us a more detailed email regarding where she lives, etc., so we can give you our cost.

TACTICS Private Detectives


Private Investigations and Personal Security

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))


Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.


Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

Awards and Honors
TACTICS Private Detectives

©2017 All rights reserved.