Private Investigations and Personal Security/personal privacy rights

I am currently dating someone that shares a child with an ex-wife.  He recently found out that she is having him investigated by a private detective.  During the course of the investigation, my house is being watched around the clock.  He is not doing anything wrong as they are legally divorced, but I feel like my privacy rights are being violated because I cannot go out of my house without being watched.  I am not the subject of the investigation, but do I have any rights or recourse so that I can feel comfortable in my own home?  Thank you

There really are no privacy rights being violated if the P.I. is conducting the surveillance from a common "public" area and has not placed listening devices in your home, etc.  It would be highly unlikely that you are being watched 24 hours a day because that is usually way too expensive. Unless they do something improper or illegal, I wouldn't worry about it much.  If you want to fight back a little, take photos/video tape of the surveillance/people involved.  Copy down their license plates, etc., and then take that to your local police department and see if they will confront them for harassment, etc.  Good luck!

TACTICS Private Detectives

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives