Private Investigations and Personal Security/Quick Question

Question
Hello Sean,
    I live in Las Vegas, NV and I have a small business and I do background checks from time to time. The problem that I have been noticing is that the results are very vague. I also believe most of these internet background check providers all use the same "Database" yet they all charge diferent prices. Can you give me an idea of a reputable service on the internet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards-Skyler

Answer
Skyler,

Thank you for your question.  The most reputable company I know is Lexis Nexus.  I have no ties to them in any way but I am more than happy to recommend them.  That is where I do my background checks.  Do yours there.

Wishing you good health and happiness,
Sean  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Sean Carroll