Private Investigations and Personal Security/What kind of investigative services do I need?

Question
My two kids are doing everything to lock me away in a institution so that they can take over my retirement monies from a sale of my house. I didn't raise them only for five years-chose suicde..came from dysfunctional family. My X-Husband made alot of promises but never kept any. I made no promises cause I thought I would be dead by now. Worked all my life. They have been gathering people to go to police station to complain about me but never meeting me except for the ones off of my christmas list. My son worked for seven years at a mental facility in arizona just to learn what to do to get rid of me. I believe his co-workers are helping him. My daughter told me to my face that they are going to institutionalize me and take away my hard earned money. I helped both kids over the years. They both were junkies. The company I worked with wants to hold my pension because people must of wrote that I hit them or something cause something like that is in their report. Just remember it wasn't me that did any of this. But my kids found out it is the closest thing to throwing me in the slammer while they blow my hard earned money away. I am going to be 65 in December but been on LTD since 1997 due to a herniated disc in my neck. My son began working for this place I believe in either 1999 or 2000. I never been arrested yet. Had myself investigated. But no one would tell me the truth if people are complaining about me. Must of gone to 13 poiice stations since the beginning of 2006. But then last winter went to Colma Police Station lady cop was there and I asked her if anyone is complaining about me. I handed her a printed full name and when I was born. At the computer, she looks comes to me and said no, no one complained about you. I thanked her and took 2 steps and stopped. I stood there a good 10 plus minutes watching her read about me. She said, I didn't know you are still here. I said, no I was watching you read about me. She told me it is confidential and not for me to see. So I left and been panicking since then.  Their object was to pay the people if they go to the police station to complain about me.  They got two kinds of people. One list was from my christmas cards list and the other is from strangers in the hills where they live I guess or where they travel too.  Then they make up some story so horrible about the name of Geraldine Raymundo, never meeting me none of these people they found in the mountains know me except for the ones on the christmas list. Knowing my daughter probably had a lot of pictures to show who I am. I thought i could get a monitoring device on my ankle because their one friend keeps calling me up to find out if I am going to be home tomorrow, next weekend or whenever because they use that date for when it happened. When I supposedly either beat someone up or screamed at them.  This all started in 2000 but I had a gut feeling something was going on but couldn't prove it or figure it out. Told my close friends like my brother but he doesn't believe a word of anything I have to say. He lives in Virginia. When my daughter and I use to talk in 2006 and 2007, she would also ask me over and over if I am going to be away next weekend say.Or weekend after. Sometimes I would say yes and sometimes no.  They hacked into my computer and found that because I do online banking before one of their informants called me up and yelled at me to stop spending my money. I was shocked because it is none of anyones business. She use to be my friend. But I know they need the money to pay everyone off. Right now, about a week ago, my daughter filed bankruptcy. They asked me for money and because of me finding out about this I said no. I have an "Irish Gut Feeling" that things are happening. I volunteered all my life and had planned to volunteer last June at Kaiser in South City. They told me that they will tell me if I got the job in two weeks. I never ever heard from them and one of the ladies I was going to be working with run into me when I was on my way to my doctor appt and she took one look at me and turned around and went the other way. Last year and this year, my daughter tells everyone I am insane like my mother who she never met. I have no life but just hang out at the health spa for exercise. I needed advise on what to do here because I don't know who or what organization I should go to concerning this and neither does anyone else know. Please help me if you can or suggest what I can do.  Thank You.  I live here in an apt in Daly City, Ca. My daughter ransacked my apartment many times, then she would take the things away and 5 months later bring them back as if I am loosing my mind. However, because I had a 12 hr operation due to a herniated disc in my neck in 1997, I was told I would lose memory. I had lost memory and I recently told my doctor and they are going to have me take some test for that. Thank You.

Answer
Ann,

I'm sorry to here about all of the negatives things that you believe that you have endured over the years. This is alot of information to absorb and I would have to speak with you to get a better understanding of how I could help you.
However, some of the questions are out of my expertise and or would be considered legal advise and I am not an attorney. My best advise would be to consult with an attorney 1st and then you can narrow down what can and or needs to be done from an investigative/security viewpoint. The attorney will be able to help you protect your assets legally...

Hope that helps. Take care.

Best regards,

Claude Ammons -QM
Email addy. - Claude@Corinthian-Group.com
Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...

Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070
517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118
Upland, Ca 91786

Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939
Bus. # (909) 931-3595  Fax # (909) 923-7297

Member:  N.C.I.S.S.
P.I.C.A.-2nd VP
S.C.F.I.A.
W.A.D
BNI-Visitor Host

“The World's Largest Referral Organization”
Visit us at http://Corinthian-Group.com  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Claude Ammons