Private Investigations and Personal Security/?

Question
what is the main thing you do in this job, and do you have to be tazed?

Answer
Hello Trev,

Let me answer your questions in reverse.  No, you don't have to experience the Taser to be a law enforcement officer.  Some departments make this a requirement.  Others only make it a requirement if you are to carry one on the street.

The other question could take novels to answer.  Primarily, I investigate major crimes which regularly include murders, robberies, rapes, etc.

I hope this answers your questions.  Please feel free to get back to me with any additional questions.

Wishing you good health and happiness,
Sean Carroll

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Sean Carroll