Private Investigations and Personal Security/Internet!

Question
I have a serious question.Okay there is this older guy(I'm 13) that I talk to over the internet and we have very sexual conversations,now I haven't ever had sex before but I guess we do what you can call cybersex.Does this mean that I lost my virginity?
And can I get in trouble wiht the law for this?
How can I tell the guy that we shouldn't talk anymore?
He is really nice too.
And I told him that I don't want to be in a relationship with him and he said "okay" and I said we could just be friends and he agreed,do you think that I should keep trying to convince or do you think he understands?
What should I do now?

Answer
CGLLR,

This is really an inappropriate question for this forum. Nonetheless, it appears that you need an adult that you can talk to. An adult family member of friend that loves you and that you can trust. I would advise you to speak with either your parents and or a relative that loves you for who you are and not your appearance.

The older man that you are demeaning yourself for doesn't love you and is only using you to fulfill his desire for sin. It also appears that because you are naive and curious you are also using him.

I have raised 2 daughter and have a 13 year old son. You need to stop this behavior and save yourself for when you are married. The lose of virginity should only be shared with your husband, despite what other may tell you or do...

Nonetheless, laws have been broken and the both of you might get busted by Law Enforcement. Local police & the FBI monitor this type of crime very seriously.

I would stop communicating with this pervert right now! You don't owe him any reason. He is using you to commit a sin and a crime. You have to control your curiosity and stop spending too much time on the internet. Your time on the internet should be used for education. The internet is a dangerous place for both children & adults and you should use it for your needs only. Homework and communicating with family and friends that you have meet personally. Meeting people on the internet is a really bad idea. Many children are murdered and their bodies are never found because of secret communication (IE-internet, email, secret hidden from parents, family & and friends). Please stay away from this guy, stopping talking to him or anyone else on the internet. This guy is a pedophile and is a danger to you and everyone around him.

Feel free to contact me if you have bay questions... I pray that you take my advise and keep your mind focused on your school and friends you age...

“The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts”

Best regards,          PICA= Voices United

Claude D. Ammons - QM
Claude Ammons - Qualified Manager
Email addy. - Claude@Corinthian-Group.com

Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...
Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070
517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118
Upland, Ca 91786
Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939
Bus. # (909) 931-3595  Fax # (909) 923-7297
Mobile # (909) 376-5609
Member:  N.C.I.S.S.
2009 P.I.C.A.- President
S.C.F.I.A.
W.A.D
BNI-Upland Chapter Member
“The World's Largest Referral Organization”

Visit us at http://www.Investigate4You.com

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Claude Ammons