Private Investigations and Personal Security/Internet?

I have a serious question.Okay there is this older guy(I'm 13) that I talk to over the internet and we have very sexual conversations,now I haven't ever had sex before but I guess we do what you can call cybersex.Does this mean that I lost my virginity?
And can I get in trouble wiht the law for this?
How can I tell the guy that we shouldn't talk anymore?
He is really nice too.
And I told him that I don't want to be in a relationship with him and he said "okay" and I said we could just be friends and he agreed,do you think that I should keep trying to convince or do you think he understands?
What should I do now?

To answer your questions in order:

1) No, you haven't lost your virginity.

2) You are not breaking the law, but he most certainly is.

3) Its not just about the law, its about what is healthy and right for you.
As a thirteen year old girl, you should be focusing your time and attention on people in your own age group. While it might not seem as exciting as talking to an older man, in the long run you will be much better off for it.

4) You don't have to try and convince him of anything. He should know better than to be doing what he is doing. You should also realize that people can seem like they are very nice on the Internet and then in reality they may not be nice at all!!

Personally, I don't think you should continue writing to him and if he doesn't understand , well, that's just too bad.

He should understand that he is violating a number of state and federal laws by engaging in the behavior he has been engaging in.

If he won't leave you alone,  please write me back.

Good luck and have fun checking out some friends in your own age group.

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Nichols (Nic) J. Smith

I can answer almost any question with regards to the individual state laws concerning private investigators; best practices and procedures used in private investigations;how to determine if the agency or investigator you are contemplating using is sufficiently qualified to do the work and if an investigation was conducted in accordance with the standards of practice and care used in the professional investigative industry. I can also direct you with regards to doing your own research in certain situations, such as finding someone who owes you money. I can steer you through the database "minefield" with regards to which databases contain useful information and which don't. I can also advise regarding the kind of information that you can legally obtain and what's not legal.

Life Fellow- American College of Forensic Examiners

Morgan Lewis and Brockius (Int'l Law firm) Sedgwick, Detert (Int'l Law Firm) Bingham McCutheon (Int'l Law Firm