Private Investigations and Personal Security/Internet.

Question
I have a serious question.Okay there is this older guy(I'm 13) that I talk to over the internet and we have very sexual conversations,now I haven't ever had sex before but I guess we do what you can call cybersex.Does this mean that I lost my virginity?
And can I get in trouble wiht the law for this?
How can I tell the guy that we shouldn't talk anymore?
He is really nice too.
And I told him that I don't want to be in a relationship with him and he said "okay" and I said we could just be friends and he agreed,do you think that I should keep trying to convince or do you think he understands?
What should I do now?

Answer
This is something that you should be discussing with your parents or perhaps an adult guidance counselor at your school.  

I am sorry but your question in no way relates to private investigation or investigation concerns. While I am a parent I am very uncomfortable discussing or giving you advice without the involvment of your parents.

Please do not contact me again.

Kevin

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Kevin Bousquet