Private Investigations and Personal Security/Police report

Is the allged information from complaintant obtained by police officer public information?  That is may this officer give this information to people in the community?  The accused has requested and paid for (has receipt) copy of said report but was told "not ready yet". So now the so called report and alleged information has spread like wild fire gossip all through the small community. This is an alleged assault/family violence case.

Yes, most information contained in a standard police report can become public.  If you feel the release of that information somehow violated your rights, contact a good local attorney and see if there is any actions you can take to seek remedy.

TACTICS Private Detectives

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives