Private Investigations and Personal Security/Retrieval of hotel telephone messages

Is it possible to retrieve phone messages on a hotel telephone system from a year and a half ago to prove that a harassing message was not left?

It depends on a lot of factors... The hotel, location, phone service, etc.... If you want us to try, visit our website and send us what you know about the date, time, hotel details, name of guest, and room number.  Sometimes we have to accomplish the records search through a special resource and it can take some time so if this is important, we would need to get started soon:

We don't charge much to try but you would find it nearly impossible on your own.  Look forward to hearing from you.

TACTICS Private Detectives

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives