Private Investigations and Personal Security/Tips on being a security gaurd

My name is John and I am starting a security job at a pretty high end hotel/bar/restaurant and family attractions.
A very low incident place. Just want to have an idea how to do my new job in a friendly, polite yet effective manner.
Thank you very much.

The company you are working for should have a very elaborate training curriculum to train you on what they expect.  Common sense should dictate how you conduct yourself.  Be a professional and treat people how you would like to be treated.  You will be great!  Please feel free to ask any further questions.

Wishing you good health and happiness,
Sean Carroll

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Sean Carroll

I can answer just about any question which relates to police work, personal security, home & business security, or general law.

I am a 9 year veteran of a major metropolitan police department as a Major Crimes Detective. I have prior experience in the private security sector as well. I also previously owned a security solutions business where we specialized in digital security and surveillance systems including residential and commercial alarms.

I have both a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree in Criminal Justice.