Private Investigations and Personal Security/help

The other day here in Venezuela I met a young prostitute who made me to feel quite good even the fact that she was lesbian as well. She told me a Mobil phone number and I called her up., bet 3 weeks ago this phone number is shut down all time and I do not have any method to meet her. She told me she was living in a rented room near a subway station and I have watched this place 20 minutes for 3 days but nothing. Could you recommend me any method to find her without renting a private detective?
Thank you  

Not really. It would be difficult for you to explore this on your own so if you are really serious about trying to find information about her, you should contact us directly:

Send us an email with everything you know about her and of course, include the discontinued cell phone number.  Our prices are extremely resonable....

Look forward to hearing from you if interested.

TACTICS Private Detectives

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives