Private Investigations and Personal Security/cases

I am writing a PI story and I wanted to have him relate some crazy cheating cases and/or missing persons cases. Can you give me some unusual things he could experience?

ANSWER: We do mostly corporate and financial investigations.  We don't do a lot of cheating cases.

As far a missing persons I suspect I have located well over 2000 people with this agency.
Nothing is really interesting.  I did have one family name their new born baby after me .. I had helped this women get reunited with her birth mom and sister just in time for the baby to be born.

That was pretty cool.

QUESTION: Thanks. But the story about the reuniting the birth mom sounds interesting. Could you relate it? We can change the details or add some drama to it.

There is nothing exciting about trace work.. it's done over the phone and via public searches.  Very often we don't even have to leave the office.  I found this person using a telephone like a do thousands of other people.

There is a company called Blue Star Investigations in Toronto (google it).  He does alot of wife chasing stuff.. I am sure he might have some good stories.  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Kevin Bousquet

Questions relating to the law and private investigators, trying to collect a judgment, child support, asset investigation, corporate investigation, due diligence, finding missing persons. Closing a safe business deal. Fraud and Fraud Avoidance Issues. Trying to collect from people working for cash. The Corpa Group Inc. is a 17 year old agency. Kevin Bousquet has been in the private investigation business since he was 19. Now in his 40s Kevin runs one of the top agencies in North America.

Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Collection

Law Enf Grad (honours)1986, Law/Legal Admin 1991, Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Fraud Investigator (CFI), Currently working on the designation English, French, Japanese. Owner Corpa Investigation since 1991.

This is always a private issue.