Private Investigations and Personal Security/cases

Question
QUESTION: Hi:
I am writing a PI story and I wanted to have him relate some crazy cheating cases and/or missing persons cases. Can you give me some unusual things he could experience?
thanks

ANSWER: We do mostly corporate and financial investigations.  We don't do a lot of cheating cases.

As far a missing persons I suspect I have located well over 2000 people with this agency.
Nothing is really interesting.  I did have one family name their new born baby after me .. I had helped this women get reunited with her birth mom and sister just in time for the baby to be born.

That was pretty cool.

QUESTION: Thanks. But the story about the reuniting the birth mom sounds interesting. Could you relate it? We can change the details or add some drama to it.

Answer
There is nothing exciting about trace work.. it's done over the phone and via public searches.  Very often we don't even have to leave the office.  I found this person using a telephone like a do thousands of other people.

There is a company called Blue Star Investigations in Toronto (google it).  He does alot of wife chasing stuff.. I am sure he might have some good stories.  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Kevin Bousquet