Private Investigations and Personal Security/what to do

hi..wondering what to do here. to make a long story short, i was victimized by an i.d. thief and scam artist. she lives in womens shelters so the police dont catch her. she goes from state to state to avoid being arrested. now she has several arrest warrants on her. because for some reason, she sent some medical bills here. her name and my address. since now we know where she is, how can i hire (or should i) a private investigator to find her and arrest her or have her arrested? the police in texas informed me that one thing  she did was to steal my x wife's i.d. so i know they have an arrest warrant out for her. what should i do to be certain she is arrested? thank you!

Do a search to find a P.I. firm in the same area and have them confirm her exact location and then inform the local police to come and arrest her.  They should be able to stand by and wait for the local police to arrive.  Try google and use a search term like "private detective XXX"  Replace the XXX with the city where she is at.

Good luck!

TACTICS Private Detectives

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives