Private Investigations and Personal Security/please answer asap

Question
How has personal security changed sense September 11,2001,? meaning the  employment rate and the need for?

Answer
Jeremy,

Thank you for your question.  The security industry has exploded for 2 big reasons in the last few years.  The tragedy of 9/11 definitely had an immense impact on our society in general but especially on the security industry as a whole.  The other major factor is the Baby Boomer generation maturing.  

In my estimation, the security industry and the health care industry are the places to be in the next 20 years or so.  In the recent wake of layoffs and recession, I would not be worried about job security in either of these arenas.

Good luck to you.  Please feel free to ask any further questions.

Wishing you good health and happiness,
Sean Carroll  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Sean Carroll