Private Investigations and Personal Security/my son


I recently moved to Nebraska from California and had to leave my son behind because his mother left town without telling me. I want to know is there possibly a way for a pi to find out where she is? What does  this type of service run price wise?

We certainly should be able to find his mother based on any useful information you can provide us.  Visit our website and send a direct email to us with the details you know about her (full name, dob, SSN, last known address) along with any ideas about where she may have gone.  We don't charge much for most locate investigations so I think you will be pleased:

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

TACTICS Private Detectives


Private Investigations and Personal Security

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))


Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.


Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

Awards and Honors
TACTICS Private Detectives

©2017 All rights reserved.